Stomach cancer, breast cancer, fluid in lungs. Prognosis and life expectancy?

Hi Dr., My aunt is in the hospital right now because cancer is pretty much suffocating her. She started out having it only in her breasts now she has it pretty much around most of her body (recently found in her stomach ). However, oddly enough she wasn t admitted because of her cancer, it was because she had fluid in her lungs. Did this happen because of cancer? The doctors are saying she is in horrible condition and may not even last long....
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012