Stomach burning for about with pain, nausea. Diagnosed as pelvis infection, treated. Now have itchy anal. Reason?

I have been feeling my stomach burning for about two with a slight pain near pelvis or more weeks. i have been feeling nasua for a week i went to emergency room they thought it may be a pelvis infection. they treated as a pelvic infection and gave me flagyl n another med call domix not sure how to spell the med but i knw i can not go outside in sun for ling period n i believe it is use for uti . now i am having another symptom itchy anal is that normak given the fact if meds i am on?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012