Stomach burning, constipation, have hiatus hernia. Is surgery necessary?

I have burning sensation in stomach till last week and Motion problem from regularly . I only go to toilet after eat any food in the morning . and also go to toilet 3 to times a day . While i consult an doctor One year back they have said only a small wound in a stomach . that causes the problem . But in their report they written as Gr. I Esophagitis i have a Lax LES with sliding Hiatus hernia From last week i face the same problem . While consulting a doctor on yesterday the have said its only fear , do Meditation daily , Otherwise made an surgery Is surgery is must for this problem
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012