Stomach bloating, sharp pain in ribcage, stomach gas, diarrhea, missed periods. Causes for symptoms?

All of a sudden my stomach is hard and bloated, Ive been super stressed and fidgety about it. I feel sharp pains randomly throughout the day in my left side under my ribcage. I feel gassy at times with an upset stomach. I occasionally have diarrhea and feel weird bubbly jitters below belly button. No nausea and have a loss of appetite . I have missed my period for 2 months now, and have a slight increase in discharge and have very light urine color.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013