Stomach bloating, painful. Negative pregnancy test, regular periods. Phantom pregnancy?

Hi I am a 22 year old female and in general good health. Recently, over the last several weeks i have had bloating in my stomach sharp pains and movements that feel like a baby kicking me on the left side of my belly button. My stomach feels tight and as though there s something inside of it sitting low in my tummy. My periods have been as regular as they have always been, i have taken about 3 home pregnancy tests -all negative. Am i suffering from a phantom pregnancy? Or are such things a myth... Somebody also suggested it could be parasites. I am somewhat concerned but I have trouble with going to a doctor. Can you help me with any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012