Stomach bloating, pain, kidney cyst, pleural effusion in lung. Help

I have been sick since the beginning of May. I started Puva chemo treatment for CTCL a form of Non- Hodgkin s Lymphoma , only made it through 2 weeks before becoming very sick with bronchitis and a bladder infection . CTCL is basically a cancer of the immune system , but I have always been able to complete my treatment before. Every time I finished my antibiotic treatment the bladder infection came back. I have now had nine back to back, UTI s and doctor seems family Doctor seems to not care. I had two Mondays ago a abdominal ultrasound with inter vaginal ultrasound. I have been suffering from stomach bloating and pain. I was aware the past two months that something was interfering with my urine flow. Finally made doctor write the lab orders. Which show a mild plural effusion of my right lung. A 2 cm cyst in my kidney, and a 11 mm change to my endometrial lining in my uterus. He only asked for more testing of my pelvis by MRI, and told me to see my GYN as soon as possible. I will have the results sometime today. But the pain wakes me in the middle of the night like right now.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012