Stomach bloating, getting hard, pain, foul smell in nose. Causes and treatment?

hy i need some information please woundereing if you can give it me please my mom has been getting a bloated stomach and it goes very hard. it is not through eating it will just come on. also she wakes up in the night with very bad pains in her belly and she gets this funny feeling that will just come on its a sick feeling from her stomach and it goes right up and she has a horrible rotton smell in her nose . it makes her feel very ill. could ypu please give me some info on this as what it could be. the family are very worried about her but she wont go doctors. need some info please. if it could be something bad i would rather know please. i no you carnt say it defo is this but would like to know the possible things it could be. thank you i hope you can help
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012