Stomach bloating, gas formation. Exercising due to obesity, computer related job. Treatment?

Sir, Recently i strated to walk and excersise due to overweight . After walking i was so cool and feel fresh but after sitting in office and working my stomach starts bloating ,feel full of gas, and afternoon i feel my stomach is very heavy and not able to dring one glass of water. Again while i am returing home if i walks this problems will not be there during night. Please suggest some thing since i am a computer operator which i cannot find an alternative other than sitting in front og the computer.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012