first of all be patient and your condition will improve, dont worry about sitting in front of the computer if you do exercise regularly. my suggestions are,
1. Eat healthy, mainly bland food avoid smoking
, alcohol if possible, reduce your daily fat intake to 10% of total calorie consumption.
2. take tablet pantoprazole
40 mg in the morning in empty stomach daily.
3. check your blood sugar mainly HBA1c for diabetes
, if it is > 6.5 you will need endocrine consultation.
4. do one USG upper abdomen to rule out any gall bladder
5. if pantoprazole did not give you good result start itopride
50mg thrice daily with pantoprazole.
6. avoid stress, if possible take one Alprazolam 0.25 mg at bed time.