Stomach bloating, feels like bowl not getting emptied properly, getting worse. What could be this?

Every morning I need to go for a poo about Every morning I need to go for a poo about 5 or 6 times it seems that my bowl don't get emptied properly and through out the day soon as I eat envy thing my stomach bloat up straight away and I need to try and go for a poo and I can't always go i don't know what's going on I've had this problems for a few years now but it seems to be getting worse now hope you can help
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013