Stomach bloating, excessive gas, burping, UTI, fishy smell in urine, tender breasts. Causes?

I ve been bloated and gassy, having to go to the bathroom, pass gas and burp often. I ve recently had a really persistent and bad UTI so Im not sure if this has anything to do with it but when I pee, it burns a little and smells like fish. I m on the pill and got my period on the time I was supposed to on the pack, but it was two weeks before I was actually due to have it in my cycle. I ve had cramps and my boobs feel tender (I should be ovulating now) and bigger but it could be because I ve gained weight. Not sure if I have an infenction or what. I also recently had a virus
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013