Stomach bloating, discomfort, excessive hunger, gas formation. Taking probiotics. Causes for symptoms?

My stomach is bloated and uncomfortable so often but im still hungry. My husband says if your stomach hurts, how can you eat? but it doesnt stop me from eating. I am gassy all the time. It is embarrasing. But most of all Im tired of my stomach being so fat and uncomfortable. My doctor says its IBS but has offered nothing that has helped with the problem. I take probiotics every day and still suffer. It is significantly around time for my period. i m so tired of suffering with this and my doctor and husband dismissing it like its not an issue.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013