Stomach bloating, air trapped in stomach, occurred post child birth. History of fibromyalgia. Causes?

Hello, I had my baby 18 weeks ago, vaginally with a very easy delivery. Since then i have been experiencing bloating and really loud air movement ( not gas) in my belly. If I push my belly out its super loud. I ve lost all my baby weight plus some. I still cannot walk fast, take large steps or doing stretch when I wake up. I also have fibromyalgia so I m not sure if it s that or if it s a normal post partum thing. Any insight. Would be appreciated!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Normally in pregnancy, the intestinal activities are lessened due to hormonal over activity as well as lac of space in abdominal cavity.
After delevary the conditions gradually come to noraml. But during the change over, Gastro intestinal activities are disturbed ,giving rise to digestive defficiensy ,bloating .
In normal course, this is regularizsed in a time of 4-6weeks . The late in your case may be due to the figromyalgia.
A balanced diet with lot of fibers &water.Regular abdominal & general exercises like walking,yoga Along with addition of digestive enzymes should suffice.
Consultation of Gastroenterologist is advised.