Stomach bloating after eating, severe in the night. History of stomach bloating. Cure?

Hi Doc, I am 47 year old male and weigh 142 pounds and with decent fitness with No cholestrol and no medication for anything. Offlate I am having a bloated stomach with some kind of backfire from my stomach after even a very small meal. Problem is usually severe in night. Even if I have a very small portion I get this. I dont smoke nor drink alcholol, milk. I am avoiding Citrus fruits, eat kind of early. Portion size is small. I take very less onions and garlic. History - 16 years back had same issue and One dosage of medicine by a gastroenterologist made it disappear.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013