Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that your symptoms might be due to gastritis
I would suggest that you should go for an Endoscopy along with a stool examination.
I would advise that you can take an antacid like Omeprazole
40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone
along with a digestive enzyme
preparation after meals will have added benefits.
Following precautions will be helpful :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Avoid being empty stomach for long periods.
3. Avoid smoking and alcohol, if any.
4. Avoid self medications especially painkillers and steroids.
5. Drink lots of water daily.
Further medical management can be planned according to the reports of the investigations.
I hope this is helpful to you.