Stomach bloated, constant rumble, relief on bowel movement. Is it due to stress? Diagnosed afib

I m a 37 year old male. I m having some issues with irregularity and stomach bloating . I will be feeling fine for a couple months and all of a sudden I wake up and my stomach is so bloated I can t stand myself and I feel like I can t go to the bathroom. It will last for about 7-10 days and go away. I have a constant rumble in my stomach during the episodes. It s been going now for about a week and some days I feel like I can t go and yesterday I had watery stool twice in about two hours. Sometimes I feel relief with bowel movements other times not so much. I have quit a bit of stress in my life and was diagnosed with afib related to stress so I don t handle stress very well and am wondering if this is just another case of my body dealing with my stress. Any help would be appreciated !!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012