Stomach bloated. Took emergency pill after intercourse. Pregnancy chances? Acidity problem. Side effect of pill?

HI from past 4 days my stomach is bloated . my last mensutral cycle was on 1st feb . I had intercouse wiith my husband on 5th and then 8th feb . I took I pill( EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVE ) after 48 hrs of having sex . can i be pregnant ? i am feeling lot of air in my stomach and acidity . can it be after affect of the medicine its been 5 days but there is no imrovement . Suddenyly within a week i feel i have gaibed lot of weight around my tummy
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013