Stomach becomes gassy right after eating, constipated, stomachache. Matter of concern?

I just went to the it was gas but it came pink liquid. Im pretty healthy only 33 in the gym 5 days a week, i do take in liquid protein but only 47 grams. Ive been feeling gassy for weeks and have been sorta constipated, although 2 cups of coffee typically take care of it. I weight 170lbs and my height is 5 9 . My stomach starts feelong gassy right after eating and i get a bit of a belly ache. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012