Stomach, back pain. Frequent urination, blood present in urine. Diagnosed UTI. No improvement with medication

For the past 4 days I have been having upper stomach pain, the right side pain and back pain . also ive been urinating a whole lot more like about every hour and i feel pressure also when peeing. not burning or pain down there. i also feel nauseaous. I went to the emergency room yesterday and had a papsmere but not sure of those results yet. also a cat skan and the doctor said my stocah look normal like any other. the doctor also said that there is blood in my urine . i was sent home with a prescription for a urinary track infection and i have been taking the meds but i don t feel any better.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013