Stomach and lower back pain, vomiting sensation. Ultrasound showed increasing liver size, concrete particles in kidney. Serious?

Hi DR. my self Mohit Tyagi. I feel pain in my stomach. After that the I again feel pain in my stomach and lower back. I make him ignore but third day they pain was increase so high. Water coming from my mouth and I feeling like vomiting . Then I went to hospital they gave me two injection but pain did’nt stop. Next day I want to the Dr. I attempt ultrasound Dr. tell me that my lever in increasing in size wins of lever are disturbed and some concrete particle in kidney . I am really disturbed and feeling fear. Is this really serious problem? Because i am suffering from Hiatus Hernia from 3years and problem of acid and food reflection. Please advise me what I need to do or is it possible to operation of Hiatus Hernia??????? And what precaution I need to use in food or in life style.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012