Stomach and leg pain in 10 years old girl. Is it a growing pain ?

Hello. I have a thin framed 10 year old daughter that is regularly complaining of abdominal pain and leg pain. I have had the belly pain checked out and the doctor determined that there was nothing obviously wrong. The leg complaints started over the past month and the really seems to bother her and keep her up at night. She rarely complains about either until near bedtime and after but she says the pain is pretty constant throughout the day. I m on the edge of telling her to stop complaining or taking her back to the doctor. I m afraid they will say it s growing pains and nothing is wrong. (my insurance is not very good and doctor visits are expensive for us) Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011