Stomach and heart aches. Why weakness and pain? What does the report say?

Hello doctor, I m almost an 18 years old girl & I have been feeling terrible stomache-aches and heart-aches for a few months now. A few day s ago my body felt so weak and in pain that I couldnt eat or walk !! I ve done a blood tests and the result came up but my doctor is confused. I was hoping you would have a look at my results and tell me what do you think is wrong with me? I also have a small fear of having thalassemia , do you think from my blood test results that I might have it? *Clincial Chemistry Report : Iron The Result: 22 ug/dl Reference Range : 50-170 ug/dl *Haimatology Report : Hemoglobin The Result : 14.4 g/dl Ref. Range : 12.3 - 15.3 Hematocrit 44% 35 - 47 Red Cell Count 5.3 mil/mm3 4.1 - 5.1 While Blood Cell Count 5980 /mm3 4000 - 0000 Differential Leukoocyte Count : Neutrophils 49 % 50 - 70 % Lymophoytes 41 % 25 - 40 % Monocytes 8 % 2 - 8 % Eosinophils 2 % 2 - 4 % Basophils 0 % 0 - 1 % E.S.R 5 mm/hr Under 25 Blood Indices M.C.V 83.5 fL 81 - 99 M.C.H 27.4 pg 27 - 34 M.C.H.C 32.9 g/dl 32 - 36 R.D.W 11.5 % 14 or under Platet Coung 247,000 / mm3 150,000 - 450,000 *Enzyme Immuno Assay Ferritin : 100.25 ng/ml 6 - 233 Those were all my blood test results.. Thank you so much :)
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012