Stomach and headaches, obstruction in throat, hurts to breathe deeply, occasional neck clicking, go through passive smoking. Cause?

okay, so im 14, 15 in march. the one night after havin sickness and Diarrhoea i was trying to sleep as i had school the following normal i went to bed at half 9pm and awoke at 11pm as i started havin strange pains in my stomach area and also shooting up my side i dont feel nauseas but i do tent to get headaches durring or after and i also somtimes feel as if there is something stuck in my throat for about 5 seconds which there isnt anything stuck in my throat and it also kind of hurts when i breath deeply through my mouth and somtimes my neck will click? i was wondering if anyone could give me any answers? both of my parents are smokers my dad not as much but my mum does smoke in the same room as me and my two brothers but its just me getting the pains.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013