Stomach and head pain, difficulty in walking followed by throat pain, chest pain, do not smoke or drink. Cause?

Yesterday and earlier today my stomach was hurting just felt like i was sick maybe a stomach virus and it went away later this afternoon but after that my head would hurt when i would try to get up and walk around and so i tried not to do much but rest. well then that went away but my throat felt funny and kinda hurt but it was the bottom of my throat it kinda felt like i had been running in the cold so i gargled some warm salt water hoping it would help and that was just a few minutes ago and now my chest hurts not my throat and its really uncomfortable and its bothering me and i have no idea what it could be from. I just want to know whats going on so i can hopefully do something about it and feel normal again. I m 17 and i don t smoke or drink, and i never have.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012