Stomach and back pain, polycystic ovaries, burst cyst, bone in ovary

Hi, I am not sure if i am at the right specialilty - but about a month ago i had severe stomach & back pain (which was not my period). I went to the hospital and they did various scans and said that i have polycystic ovaries and that one of the cysts had burst. But during the scans they also found that my ovary had bone in it that it shouldnt have. Anyway because i was leaving for Thailand in 3 hours; i just got antibiotics for the burst cyst and didnt worry about the rest. What could be the cause of having bone in your ovary.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012