Stomach and back pain. Cramps before periods. Negative pregnancy test. Having unprotected sex

I Have Left Side Pain On My Stomach And In My Left Side Of My Back,Right across were my pain in my stomach is.When i move it hurts alot even when i cough or laugh,It Feels like a stabbing pain..My Period Left 2 days ago,but before my period had came i had right side ovule pain raking my whole stomach,Till both of my ovules started to hurt.I webt to the hospital and got tested and came out negative,probably cus it was to early.But anyways they didnt find anything the was causing my pain..Till now,got my period,it left..nd now i got the pain,in my left side of my stomach takibg my back,i cant even cough or laugh,it hurts badly.By the way,i have unprotected sex with my partner all time.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer