Stomach and abdominal pain, diarrhea with white spots, vomiting stomach acid. Cure for symptoms?

Ive currently been experiencing a lot of abdominal pain and stomach pain. i usually e wake up in the night or early morning with these pains along with pains throughout the day and i know it is not pregnancy, ive been tested and have been experiencing these pains since. i usually feel nausea and abdominal and stomach pain but this morning was diarrhea with white spots and vomiting , which was only stomach acid. for a bit i wasnt able to take a deep breath without having a sharp pain in my right side just bellow my ribs. now im finding myself uncomfortable when i eat or drink but i know i must have something or i will have absolutely no energy.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012