Stomach acidity, ulcer, appetite loss, acne on face, weight loss, sour taste in mouth. Help

im unmarried girl of 35 yrs old,ive stomach acidity and ulcer and ive been consulting different doctors,the problem is that im good when i eat their prescribed medicines but after 2 to 3 weeks it comes back.i loss appetite ,my face is full of acne ,and i loss weight tremendously and these days ive sour taste in my mouth after i eat food.when the situation get worse i am not able to swallow food preperly like extreme taste (sweet.salt etc).im in teaching proffesion.Please help
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013