Stomach ache, taken antibiotics and omeprazole, feels weak, tired and fever, headache, bacteria in stomach. Stomach ulcer?

hi ! i have constant stomach pains for over a month , i han=ve been to the gp and they think i have a stomach ulcer . i v been treated with 2 type of untibiotic and opremazole . i finished the course last week but i still have pains and i also noticed that my tangue gone white . i feel very weak and tired all the time and sometimes i feel a bit feeverish . and a headach. is it possible that i have some sort of bactiria in my stomach . i am going to have gastroscopy test next week .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012