Stomach ache, swollen area above navel. Tenderness after pushing

32 year old male, 6 5 250lbs, had gas last few days, stomach ache this morning which prompted bowel movement , thought I might need to go back and do it again, however ache subsided and I went to sleep instead. Upon waking up hours later, found the top of my naval was swollen. If I put my finger in my naval and press against my thumb above the naval I can feel swelling below the skin which continues two to three inches upwards. It is tender after being palpated but otherwise does not hurt.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer