Stomach ache near ribs, bloating, heartburn, white floating things in stool. Serious?

Hi just wanting some answers lost my heath care insurance and was having some stomach ache problems on my left upper stomach by my ribs . experiencing bloating, flatulence and heart burn been going on for three weeks some days better other days today I just saw white floating things in my stool also floating around in the toilet dont know what to do without any health care is it urgent should I go to the hospital with no heath care
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013