Stomach ache, nausea, belching, reduced food intake. Taking prescribed medicine. What should we do now?

My wife has was hospitalised for stomach ache,vomiting,nausea,and loose motions 2 weeks ago.The doctors advised that she has gastritis and after 3 days in hospital she was discharged.She was given some antacids,even antibiotics etc but since some of the symptoms like stomach ache(mild,persistant) and nausea,vomiting sensations were still there,therefore I got endoscopy performed on her and all blood urine and thyroid tests(which came normal no infection,no pernicious anemia ,no blood in urine ).In endoscopy the indication is dyspepsia and the conclusion is that she has mild fundal gastritis.She is now taking medicines prescribed by the gastroenterologist but some symptoms like mild stomach ache, nausea,belching and reduced food intake are still present.Please advice what we should do now.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012