Stomach ache, loose motions. Can i give normet?

my son aged 8 years old is complaining of stomuch pain and today he could not stop his potty .otherwise he only have potty once in a day but today it is second time ,i am in office my daughter older to him informed about this can i give him normet because earliar our docter has also given him normet for loose motions and it was very effective.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
yes that drug is fine. continue that. but consult your doctor for proper dosage according to his weight
also maintain proper hydration by giving adequate oral rehydration can give coconut water
you can also add sporolac ds half tab 3 times per day according to doctor's prescription
hope this information will be helpful to you
take care