Stomach ache, fever, eaten after workout. Taking Dymatize Nutrition Xpand Nitric? What is the cause of pain?

Hi. I go to workout everyday. i also take 2tabs of Dymatize Nutrition Xpand Nitric every pre workout. Last thursday and friday, i was able to skip lunch because i got to go to the gym late. That s why i finished my workout late. But i ate immediately after my workout. And then at friday night, i have stomach ache which lasted till now, which is 2 and a half days already. What s the cause of my stomach ache? is it the Dymatize Nutrition Xpand Nitric ? is it bad to take it? My bowel movements is normal. i also have this feeling of having an acute fever .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012