Stomach ache, constipation, normal ultrasound results, high bilrubin, SGPT and SGOT values, recent history of jaundice. Cause?

Hi! I am Pranav, 21 years old. I had jaundice 1.5 years back with bilurubin level upto 3.2. It went away but I hadn t taken proper rest and continued working afterwards. Now 6 months back I had problem of acute stomach ache and constipation . I ignored and changed my food habits and it got fine after 1-2 months. From last 15 days I am having similar problem of constipation and constant pain in stomach. I got my lever function test and ultrasound of abdomen . Ultrasound shows everything fine, however Bilurubin level is 2.06 and GOT and GPT level are 140 and 97 respectively. What might be problem? My doc says its case of recurrent jaundice and there may be many reasons behind it. But i have perfect white urine and no fever and even not feeling as such any fatigue . What do you suggest?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012