Stomach ache, bloated, weight gain, heartburn, yellow mucus in bowel. Reason for concern?

My stomache aches sometimes burns, I feel bloated, gained 6 lbs in a week, tired, constipated, heartburn on and off and light brown yellowish mucus after bm when i wipe. I do have accute gastriduous, hiatal hernia , barrett s esphagas with dysplasia . I haven t been to the doctor in two years. I do take two pilosac 40 gm daily a long with vitamin c and d, b12, calcium, and a daily vitamin. I do eat healthy gluten free. Is this normal for what i have or is there more reason for concern?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  94 Awaiting Answer