Stomach ache and loose stools after eating. Taking Nexpro. Problems recurring. What to do?

Hello Doctor ,

My name is Ashish . I am from India . I came to US in December and till March everything was fine. In early part of March I started getting stomach ache and frequent losse motion after eating . I returned to India and diagnosed the problem with taking NexPro L as doc suggested. I have returned today again and same problem started. Do I need to worry or wait for one-two days so that body can get use to climate and relx.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013