Stomach ache, abdominal pain, fever, muscle pain, taken paracetamol

Hi I have been experiencing gripping stomach pain since Monday evening. I have not eaten anything I wouldn t normally. I am still opening my bowl but I am first met with abdominal pain . It is not constant pain but rather comes and goes. I also find it happens when I eat and drink. It is less frequent now but is still painful. The second night of having it I had a temperature and muscle pain. I have taken paracetamol drank plenty and stuck to my normal diet.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012