Stomach ache. Ultrasound results showed Minimal hydronephrosis, Extra-Reneal pelvis is seen. Meaning?

Hello Sir, My brother is 18 years old. He had a bad stomach-ache yesterday and we consulted a doctor today. The Doc asked us to conduct an Ultrasound test and the report was fine except one line:-Minimal hydronephrosis/ Extra-Reneal pelvis is seen on Lt. side. Can you please tell me what is this? Can it be dangerous for him? What should we now (except the medicines precautioned by the doctor)? What are the cares to take? Please....Thanks, Sandeep
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013