Stomach ache. Taking medicine enlarged prostate gland. Looking for suggestion

good afternoon sir, i am ranjit kumar das, age - 41 years / male, height - 5 5 , weight - 61 kgs. in the last february, 2012 i felt right side stomack pain and immediately visit to my house physician and done an USG as desired and didn t find any stomack problem except enlarged prostate gland about 34 gms and residual urine 10ml. After that PSA test done and report shows PSA Level 1.67 ng/ml along with BP - 160 / 90. My house physician prescribed Cap. Urimax 0.4mg and Tab. Sumermet AM on April 2012 and i was continued that and again visit on december 1st week along with another USG Image and the images shows enlarged prostate with 36 gms. doctor prescribed me Cap. Silofast 4 and Tab. Supermet AM for BP - 140 / 80 and i am continuing this till date. Now, you are requested to please suggest me that what will be the next step i have to take and can i fully cure from this above mentioned proble.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013