Stomach, abdominal pain, spotting, tiredness. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi , I have a big pain in my stomach and over my leg . I was thinking I am pregnant but test said no so I still dont have my period is coming some dark bled spots but not sure what is it. I feel very strange and very tired . I went to my doctor today but he didnt help me a lot. I was looking to be seen on scan my stomuck but they said we don t do this . I am trying to find out what is going on with my body . If you have any answer on all this would be great . But I still think that is a bit chanse that I am pregnant . Regards
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012