Stitches on right eyebrow, mustache, swelling in eye. How to prevent scars?

hi doctor, i was involved in bike accident an got 3 stiches on my right eye brow and 2 stiches on my right eye is swollen and it is in red color.hpw long it will take to subside or can we do anything to make it subside faster apart from waiting.and also pleslet me know how can we prevent scar marks in the place of the stiches
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Such types of swelling get reduced in few days after the injury or stitches
Keep your wound clean and take proper medications consisting of antibiotics and anti inflammatories.
There is no specific medicine to reduce swelling or induce faster healing and also no medicine is there to prevent scar marks.