Stitches on knee post a fall, pus accumulation around the stricture area. Further course of action?

Hi Sir. I fell from a bike and got a wound on my right knee 6 days back. The wound was approximately 1 inch perimeter (circular in shape). I have 7 stitches on the wound. I have been visiting a doctor every alternate day for bandage and dressing. Today he noticed two stitches got removed and some pus has accumulated (area 1 cm) at that place. Kindly advise for further course of immediate action, if any needed.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012