Stitches due to vaginal birth, pain during urination, discharge and burning, yeast or vaginal infection ?

Hello, I had stitches with a vaginal birth . Internal stitches . I had a painful burning when I urinated . The doctor said sometimes skin grows over a stich . So she took some skin off !!! Ouch!!!! Was feeling better and now a few weeks later it s burning again . C Not as cad but just doesn t feel right . Also having discharge . Took an on over the counter caginal infection test and it said I do have a vaginal infection . Also having clogged Milk ducts.. Was worried I also had yeast infection ... Is all this possible at once ? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012