Stitches at left side of lower naval from gallbladder surgery feel tight and painful. Burning cheek bones, fever. Should I be worried ?

I had laproscopic gallbladder surgery on friday. The stitches at the left side of my lower naval feel tight and painful still. I woke up nauseous and light headed this morning. Drank some water and ate and felt better. Now my cheek bones are burning and I m borderlining on a low grade fever and just noticed a rash to the far right on my rib incisions. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013