Stitches are not dried fully. What I should do at this situation ?

I blessed with baby girl on 30 nov 2009 it means almost one year completed but my stitches are not dried fully. on June 2010 doctors reopened the scar and restitched but yesterday night small amount of fluid is coming please help
Asked On : Mon, 20 Dec 2010
You healing is abnormal.If any fluid is coming out from the wound that is yellow,reddish,brownish or pus like you need to go back to the doctor.You will need regular dressing.I suggest you get you sugars checked if you healing is delayed.Also antibiotics will be needed and a swab test should be done.