Stint placed in circumflex, exercise every day, have occasional PVC. What is the cure?

Hi, I am 49 y/o male that recently lost 106lbs after having a stint placed in my circumflex. I excercise every day and have changed my dietary intake. I was talking to someone about the day I had the stint placed (No MI) and I felt a PVC then my heart raced for about 4 seconds and then went back to normal. It gave me a scare, and do have occasional PVS s daily and take metoprolol . I am fine now just kinda worried me.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013