Stinky pus from tongue, have done with front tooth removal, have a tooth denture. Any thoughts?

Recently had my front tooth removed (root included) and currently have a tooth denture waiting for it to heal in preparation for implant. However, with my tongue I have squeezed out some pus and it really stinks...I am rinsing with warm salt water and am brushing flossing regularly...also have been continually taking nurofen gel caps for the pain & swelling...should I be worried about the stinky pus?? I m endeavouring to go to after hours doctor asap coz I just want this to all go smoothly for the coming implant...thoughts??
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012