Stinks when consumed any kind of alcohol, Any recommendations?

Hi, when I drink any kind of alcohol I literally start to smell like poop while I'm drunk, I can't smell it myself when I'm drunk but in the morning when I have had shower and go back to my room I can tell that my clothes and everything just literally smell like poop. It makes me quite anxious because when I'm having good time with my friends at the bar they tell that it's not quite smelling fine in here, or just tell something is smelling like poop in here and people are starting to ignore me. Is there any cure for this? I have read that clearing out milk and cheese from the menu will help, I tried that but it's not helping me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The smell you are experiencing is that of acetaldehyde. The same is produced when the alcohol is metabolized in the body before it gets converted to acetic acid. It varies from person to person. Now that you have problem, there are only a few things you can do.
1) Reduce your alcohol intake, the less you take the better smell you will have.
2) Take frequent showers after you take alcohol and drink plenty of water.
3) Apply strong deodrants.
Other than this, no dietary change will help.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.