Stinking pain in heart on movement, breathing. What is causing this?

Im not doing anything right now, and my heart area is stinging sooo bad! If i move itll hurt and when i breathe in or out deeply, it hurts soo much.. Im scared..what is it? Whats causing it? Im just 17 (girl) ..btw this first happened to meh in the sixth in the 11th grade now, this happened like once or twice a year till now
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Jun 2015
Hello dear..
Chest pain can be caused by various reasons, including minor problem such as indigestion or stress, to serious medical emergencies such as a heart attack.

Other causes of pain in heart area include:
1. Strained chest muscles due to overuse
2. Chest muscle injury
3. Short-term, sudden anxiety with rapid breathing
4. Peptic ulcer disease
5. Pain from the digestive tract, such as esophageal reflux

So, it will be better to consult a Doctor & get a physical examination done to rule out other causes. So that proper management steps could be taken.

Wishing you a Good Health. Let me know if I need to clarify further.
Thanks & take care.