Stingy pain near tailbone. History of road accident, neck sprain, lower backpain. Need opinion

I was in an RTA in November and experienced neck sprain and whiplash and had lower back pain. It's now April and I can bend forward with flat back but if I tilt my head forward I get an almost stingy pain near my tail bone. The pain has recently spread also to my lower back and it is causing me extreme discomfort. I have Been prescribed pain killers from my GP but they aren't helping very much. I'm wondering if there's anything else it could be possibly? I can still touch the ground with legs straight etc however i am I gymnast so i have normal flexibility for an 18 year old girl but not he same flexibility as before the accident.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013