Stingy feeling on penis. HIV sign? What is the lump on testicle?

Hi, I really need some help! I am white, 23, 184cm long and weigh 85kg. One month ago I found a lump at the top of my right testicle , size of a whole peanut more or less. About 2 weeks later I started getting sting feelings at the top of my penis , very sharp stings. I now start having stings (not as bad as in my top of my penis) in both my testicles.. When I get the stings in my testicles, it also stings in the outside of my upper legs sometimes even as far down as my knees. Yesturday I started having stings on my lower back and even on my left foot and lower stomach. I am a very worried what the cause could be.. I had protected sex for the first time 7 months ago, but I had an open sore due to an ingrown hair at the base of my penis which was not covered by the condom, which I only noted after having sex. The wound was small, but open from the previous day when I tried to remove an ingrown hair. Could this be signs of HIV or an STD? I did get a cold about 2 to 3 weeks after having sex and saw after doing research that many people who contracted HIV get cold symptoms 2 to 4 weeks after exposure. I am not a doctor, but after doing researh I think the lump on my testicle is on my epididymis (the thing transporting semen from testicles) since I can feel the epididymis next to the lump. Would really really appreciate your help!!!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012